With the 21-Day Body-Mind Detox, you'll experience
A nutrition and wellness coach, entrepreneur, mom, philanthropist, and an unshakable optimist dedicated to helping you eat well and live whole.
SO NICE TO MEET You.
My hunch is someone you trust mentioned my name, you have taken one of my programs, or you stumbled upon this page.
However you got here, welcome!
My programs are full of incredible resources and tools that can help you change your diet, body, and life.
Whether you are a newbie or a pro to the world of clean eating and living, I look forward to you feeling vibrantly alive, while making your cooking — and life — more exhilarating.
I used to struggle with all kinds of health issues as a kid (asthma, eczema, allergies, to name a few). I broke my hip in my twenties in a mountain biking accident, which led to an 8 year journey to discover what my body required to heal. Having tried all sorts of options with limited success, I know intimately and intensely how frustrating the healing process can be.
I discovered a powerful method that combines nutrition, stress, sleep, detox, mindset, movement, and gut health that has transformed my life and has helped hundreds of clients.
I truly believe that your diet should be as unique as YOU. I provide the support, motivation, and accountably for you to discover what is ultimately your own personal plan.
With over 20 years of coaching experience, I pull from an extensive background in research and education with hands-on experience. I am a certified CHEK practitioner with a drive to support you, wherever you are on your journey.
“This program is better than any health/body/diet program that I’ve ever been on.”
This program is better than any health/body/diet program that I’ve ever been on. I like that the focus is on the foods I am eating and not the foods that I am not. It’s a far cry from the diet deprivation model. I also like that the steps are not radical. They are easy to integrate and make sense and feel good. I like the exchange of recipes to keep my food life a bit interesting. The supportive community makes a difference — I am not out here in the food wilderness on my own, and when I fall short of my intentions, there’s lots of compassion and support that comes my way. I think the biggest revelations I had during this program are:
- Food doesn’t have to be so complicated or fraught with anxiety or shame.
- Eating healthy doesn’t have to be a full time job.
- Feeling better in my body is possible!!!!
Join Jen for this Live Training Program
Starts January 7th, 2019
What is the 21-Day Body-Mind Detox?
The 21-Day Body/Mind Detox program is a 5 week immersion that teaches you effective easy-to-follow tools in the areas of detoxing, nutrition, mindset, sleep, stress, and joy to make a bigger impact and for lasting change.
The program is beautifully arranged to give you the best foundation possible, with 1 week of prep, 3 weeks of detox, and 1 week to integrate back into life after detox – for a total of 5 weeks.
Whether you’re brand new to this way of eating and living, or a pro, the 21-Day Body/Mind Detox offers 2 levels of support – Detox Basics and Detox Mastery — to take your health and wellness to the next level.
Why join the 21-Day Body-Mind Detox?
We are more than just a nutrient-dense, delicious wholefood detox program.
We are a supportive nurturing community giving you the three things most important in a program: accountability, commitment, and community.
What's included in the 21-Day Body/Mind Detox?
Detox Basics – Level 1
- 5 Weeks of support
- 5 – Level 1 90-minute weekly Zoom online meetings
- 4 eBooks – NEW Cookbook
- Journal to track food, sleep, stress, energy
- Member site for resources and recordings
- 35 Daily inspirational emails, includes Jen’s love bomb
- Facebook Community
- 1-Day Retreat – optional
Detox Mastery – Level 2
- Everything included in Level 1, PLUS:
- An additional 5 – Level 2 90-minute Zoom online meetings (total of 10)
- Advanced Body/Mind Detox topics including sleep, exercise, mindset
What's Inside the Program
Preparing your Body & Mind with Ease
This module will help you to:
- Discover, step-by-step, how to prepare both your body and mind for the detox with ease
- Learn the 10 foods to avoid and to add, and how they impact your weight and wellbeing
- Create a meal plan that fits your (and your family's) needs, lifestyle, and taste buds
Secrets for Greater Sleep, Self-Care & Digestion
Inside this module, you'll feel amazing as you:
- Master your sleep and stress and have more clarity and energy
- Learn how to have amazing digestion, less bloat and inflammation
- Discover new foods and simple recipes that will tantalize your taste buds, and never feel deprived
Turn Your Mind Into Your Biggest Ally
In this module you'll learn how to:
- Learn the mindset behind creating long term weight loss
- Discover how to feed your emotions without putting on the pounds
- Choose foods that curb your cravings and leave you feeling full — in all areas of your life
Move Your Body, Clear Your Mind
Inside this transformational module, you'll:
- Learn what type of movement is best for YOU and your goals
- Discover a new love for exercise
- Gain confidence, freedom and fall in love with your body
Life After Detox
In this module you'll discover:
- How to create a plan that you LOVE for your Life After Detox
- The inside scoop on going deeper with your detox
- Strategies for setting yourself up for success for life
Each Week, you’ll get…
Live Content Rich Q&A Calls/Meetings with Jen.
In these group calls/meetings, you receive juicy content, answers to your biggest questions, and inspiration to stay on track with your personal goals.
- Can’t make it live or need to miss a meeting? No problem! Send in questions ahead of time and get them answered.
- All calls will be recorded so you can listen at your ideal time, and listen as many times as you like.
You receive more LIVE support throughout this program than you’ll find in many other Detox programs. This is one of the most essential ingredients to your success.
Guidelines, Meal Plans, and Checklists
These gorgeous Guidebooks can be downloaded to your computer for easy reference, or printed for quick reference.
Body Mind Detox Guide
Your 50 page Guide gives you an overview of your 21-Day Body/Mind Detox program. It includes:
- A Preparation Checklist. Steps to take in advance so you make the most out of your detox.
- Easy to Follow Detox Guidelines
- Week & Day-at-a-Glance Meal Plans, so you know what to eat and what to avoid.
- Shopping Lists for the Vegetarian & Omnivore
- Questionnaires to Customize Your Detox.
Meal Planning Made Easy
This Guide will help you plan and prep your meals with ease. It includes:
- Mastering meal planning, for yourself and your family
- Creating a weekly shopping list, to make shopping easier
- How to batch cook, so you always have meals on hand
- Suggested kitchen supplies to make food prep a breeze
The Delicious Plate
With over 50 pages of mouth-watering recipes to choose from, you’ll be inspired and delighted by each and every meal. No more deprivation. No more boredom. Instead… get ready for MORE deliciousness!
The Delicious Plate has options for everyone. Whether you’re a vegetarian or a meat-eater, or somewhere in between, you’ll find recipes that will delight your taste buds.
Life After Detox
Transition from your detox into everyday life
This guide (and Jen) will hold your hand in your transition into Life After Detox. It will show you step-by-step how to add foods that you’ve missed during the detox, and help you discover which foods don’t work for you.
Everyday, you’ll get…
Daily Emails for Inspiration & Motivation
Daily Deliciousness Delivered to Your Inbox. Five Weeks (35 Days) of daily “love bombs” from Jen!
Each email contains:
- A short recorded message from Jen with tips, encouragement, and what to expect day by day
- One of her favorite recipes, foods, and kitchen gadgets. Jen loves finding ways to make playing in the kitchen easy, fun, and creative!
- Juicy tidbits that will open your eyes and turn you on to cutting edge information on health, food, and living.
Community Forum & Support
Detoxing is not something you should — or need to — do alone! You’re more successful when you receive support and inspiration from a group of women. So tap into our online private Facebook community 24/7 and:
- Stay connected (and accountable!)
- Share your struggles and celebrations
- Swap recipes, suggestions, and successes
- Get your big and little questions answered
In 5 Weeks, I’ll show you how to:
- Create a meal plan that is easy, delicious, and exciting
- Discover which foods YOU should avoid to look and feel your best
- Conquer your cravings for sugar and caffeine so you can finally be free
- Learn and implement essential mindsets for getting the results you desire
- Master the secrets for tuning into (& feeding) what you’re really hungry for
- Create recipes that inspire and delight you in your kitchen
- Align your body and mind to feel nourished from the inside out
- Have glowing skin, abundant energy, and feel vibrantly alive
“Just the Jump-Start I needed.”
I was surprised by how much more food I was eating and how much better and more balanced I felt. My sugar cravings diminished more quickly than I expected, and I am totally caffeine-free now. I was never bored with all the creative and delicious recipes. The program is laid out in such a clear and concise way — each step so beautifully and gently guided by Jen. She is masterful.
You Will Also Get These Bonuses:
The Delicious Plate
– Seasonal Inspirations
4 NEW eBooks focused on delicious seasonal recipes to inspire you to eat well.
Jen’s Fave Picks
Body Mind Detox Summit Interviews
You will have unlimited access to all 19 Body Mind Detox Summit MP3 expert interviews. These interviews cover the topics of relationships, sex, vitality, skin care, GMO foods, and more — to support you in having a fully delicious successful detox experience.
21-Day Body/Mind Detox Program Includes…
High quality content designed to guide you, step-by-step, to lose weight and to feel truly nourished, both in body & mind, without feeling deprived.
- LIVE Content Rich 90-minute Calls or In-person Meetings with Jen
- 4 Guidebooks of guidelines, meal planning, recipes, and shopping lists
- 24/7 Community and support
- Five Weeks (35 Days) of Daily emails for motivation and inspiration
- 3 Bonuses including the Seasonal Recipe eBooks, Jen’s Fave Picks and Body/Mind Detox Summit Expert Interviews
“I lost weight painlessly without feeling deprived!”
Thanks again for creating this healthy plan for us. Not only has it gotten me out of bad eating habits and into good ones, but also I lost weight painlessly without feeling deprived!! That alone is a miracle!
Meal planning is simple and stress-free.
The plan is straightforward and clear. This is the most successful I have ever been, and I lost 14 pounds. I am not intimidated by grocery shopping now — meal planning is simple and stress-free. My daughter loves the food, too! Jen genuinely cares about her clients and adds a personal touch.
“I felt fantastic after just 1 day on the program.”
This detox couldn’t have come at a better time! I had gained a lot of weight due to a year of health challenges, and I felt fantastic just after day 1 on the program. I finally had hope that I could get my body back and feel better again. I feel better than I have in years, and I lost almost 10 pounds. I am really motivated to keep this momentum going and cannot thank Jen enough! It is a great price for all that you get!
“I was able to fit the detox easily into my extremely busy life.”
I feel lighter, happier, and my family has benefited from the program as well. I was able to fit the detox easily into my extremely busy life. I am a full-time working mom. I look forward to continuing this way of eating and living.
“By day 10 I had no more cravings and so much energy.”
By day 10 I had no cravings! I have so much energy now, my skin is clearer, I lost weight, and I love being introduced to new foods. It is a program that stays with you for life.
“The recipes, the daily recording, and the sense of community make this a fun and inspirational way to feel better…”
Completing the detox for the second time has given me a new perspective on nutrition and self-care. I find that I want to continue to follow the basic plan as much as possible because of the improvements I experience in my sleep quality, mental clarity, energy, and attitude. The recipes, the daily recording, and the sense of community make this a fun and inspirational way to feel better and make lasting changes in my life.
Photos of Jen by In Her Image